edwin2006 wrote:
> If it's I visible to lms I'm still able to access pcp GUI, so it should
> be pingable also. So it looks like it's just Squeezelite that has been
> has stopped. Will try SSH next time.

If it's visibly to lms, then squeezelite is still running.  However, if
you stop squeezlite from playing, it will close the alsa output device.
So if the device disappears after stopping, squeezelite will keep
running.   When you try to restart squeezelite it is likely not seeing
the required output device, and thus not starting.   Starting
squeezelite from a ssh command line should see the whole error message.

So likely the board is disappearing from the system.  You might also
look at dmesg to see if something is in there.  Otherwise, it's likely a
hardware connection issue.  Perhaps a pin with poor connection on the
board.

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer