Looks like squeezelite is hanging hard.   If you notice from your second
ps command, the time still says 1d00.   I wonder if it ever stopped
during the restart.

So next time, we might need to do it all by hand.

sudo killall -9 squeezelite

then make sure it has really stopped.   Then relaunch squeezelite from
command line to see if the is an error.

sudo /usr/local/bin/squeezelite -n "Edwin Kantoor" -o equal -a 80:4::1
-d all=info

You can let it run from command line......just keep the ssh session
open.   And running it this way, it will show as not running in the web
interface, but that is fine.

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer