Good morning here :)

I've build a new USB-DAC, with the Amanero (https://amanero.com/) USB to
I2S converter.

I can play 192/96/44.1 etc... without glitches/crackling with PC & MAC,
but with my RPI 3 B+ i struggle with some crackling noise, BUT :

First off i installed Picoreplayer 5 and immidiatly i discovered some
crackling noise, especially when i used the Picoreplayer webinterface, i
could hear that crackling got worse when the RPI was working some extra.
I tried all kinds of tweaks, buffersizes etc... nothing seems to help.
Then i "yesterday" tried to install the Picoreplayer with realtime
kernel, and ups :) things was much better, eventhrough it's a _USB_
DAC.
Well it's still not 100% perfect, but i'am getting there.
(I set my buffer to 160ms / 4 / 0 / 1, 10000:20000 & static IP, nothing
else, and it's pretty good, but as i said before not 100% perfect)

So i was hoping someone could help me get there with the Amanero USB to
I2S interface?
I'am open for all suggestions, and i can handle Linux/SSH pretty well
also.

Good day, Rgds; Jesper.