I'm sending this note in the hopes that someone has traveled this route
and knows the answer, rather than my discovering it from yet another
painful learning experience (like my earlier post on recovering from a
perl update.)

If I do a fresh install of LMS in a new FreeBSD jail, what config files
do I need to copy out of my old jail?

I think in the dusty realms of the past, I actually linked a few config
files out to a shared volume, so I'm VERY fearful that, if I run my new
LMS server in my new deployment jail, I'll trash my running old version
because I'll overwrite customizations I've built up since 2015.

Any pointers to docs or inventories of active config files that are
set/modified in the operation of LMS would be most welcome!

LMS 7.9 - 2xSB2, 2xBoom, 2xKodi, Ocean Digital WR2300S, Denon
AVR-X6200W, SHIELD Android TV