Roland0 wrote:
> As mentioned in my previous post, use the AUR versions for LMS and
> squeezelite (if required) - the SoA ones are ancient and unsupported.
> Don't run the SoA install script, but install them as described in the
> link I posted above (cd <pgkname>,  makepkg -si  etc.)
> Do you actually need jivelite and soa-web? If not, you're done.
>

> turbolua is only required for soa-web.

Thanks very much for your patience. I hadn't understood that you meant
that I should install the AUR versions, but rather that I should run the
SoA build/install scripts after pointing the PKGBUILDs to those
versions.

Now I've installed squeezelite and LMS from the AUR versions you linked
to. Both installations seem to have succeeded. I've rebooted the
wandboard and run *systemctl start logitechmediaserver* and *systemctl
enable logitechmediaserver*. But I'm unable to connect from my browser
with "192.xxx.x.xx:9000". The Squeezebox Touch seems to see the
wandboard, which I think means that it recognizes it as having LMS
installed, but can't connect to it either. systemctl shows a
logitechmediaserver.service as loaded and running.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA
Les

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - TRUNK @ UNKNOWN, formerly running
on Wandboard Quad using Squeeze on Arch
Music library formerly on ReadyNAS NV+
Squeezebox Touch plugged into run-of-the-mill stereo rig via Musical
Fidelity X-Act, currently unable to find an LMS installation