Franck@ wrote:
> It's a bit off-topic, but does this set generate temperature problems?
> (In a few months, I will probably associate a rpi4b and a DAC+ Pro
> Hifiberry.The rpi3b+ is already hot with this DAC in the plastic box
> provided by Hifiberry.)

rpi4b is in a ' case'
(https://shop.pimoroni.com/products/pibow-coupe-4?variant=29210100170835&currency=GBP&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=google+shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkL_J7tjX5AIVDbTtCh3O2ArOEAQYASABEgLkZvD_BwE)

The average temp is 64/65 C.

A similar set up running Buster-Lite, headless,  with USB outlet runs at
55 C. This is propped up so the pi is almost vertical on the long side,
the gpio pins on the bottom).

ronnie