ralphy wrote:

> Forum member chill recently created a 'compressed version of his flac
> library using ogg/vorbis'
> (https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?110496-How-can-I-maintain-a-compressed-copy-of-my-music-folder)
> and picoreplayer.  There's no indication of problems using ogg/vorbis
> files with squeezelite. He even provides a flac to ogg conversion script
> in the thread.
Thanks Ralphy,
I assumed the overall support in PCP is better than my experience. And
perhaps the issues I experience could be caused by bad .ogg file.
They do play on an old android phone, but that is not a real quality
check.
Let me start by scrapping all old ogg files and recode them
Thanks for the thread link, it does match most of my wish list.
Regards, M-H

Pi based multi-room audio system powered by PiCorePlayer(s):
Pi3B with Phat-dac in a Rasptouch, 2 pi B+ with Cirrus Logic Audio Card,
Pi Zero with Phat-beat ,  and a few other tests...