chill wrote:
> ...but I also bought one of the 3W amp boards, and the screen and
> buttons work exactly the same as the line out version (unsurprisingly).
> I haven't tested it with speakers, but I doubt there'll be any
> difference in the sound card configuration.

Have you tried out your Pirate Audio amp board yet? I setup mine
yesterday, but get quite sever sound degradation with jivelite installed
and running; there is a distinct almost constant 'crackling' sound
through the speakers. As a test I also ran it with the Pimoroni Mopidy
installation; there are no sound issues at all, other than it doesn't go
as loud as other 3w amps I have.

I'd be interested to see if you get the same results. I'm hoping I've
just got a dodgy board...