Is there any chance of supporting this device in pCp 6.

Just exploring streaming high quality analog audio say FM Tuner, CD
Player, Record Deck etc etc

The streaming seems to be an available feature on the Tweaks page - but
the support for this device isn't there.

Just experimenting.

I know I can do it from Raspbian but I was thinking of something running
on a small OS, continuously, in the background,

*Music Store & VPN Server: *Synology DS215J NAS*
Home Server/Study Player:* LMS 8.0.0 on Pi 4 pCp 6.0 (beta) Server/IQ
Audio DAC+
*Refurbished 1962 RCA Stereo Console Server/Player *LMS 8.0.0 on Pi 4B
pCp 6.0 (beta) Server/IQ Audio DAC+
*RF Headphone Playe*r Squeezelite/Jivelite on Pi 3B on pCp 6.0 (beta) IQ
Audio DAC+
*Homeplug/LAN Players: *Squeezelite on 2x  Windows 10 PC's,
*VPN Mobile & Car Player:* Material/SqueezePlayer on Android Phone