Jeff07971 wrote:
> I often run Pcp over a VPN
>
> I have posted a script here
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?106895-Running-picoreplayer-over-a-VPN&p=875306&viewfull=1#post875306
> This will check if the Pcp is on the local network and prevent a VPN
> being connected and if not connect the VPN
>
> The testhost should be a host that is pingable only if on the local
> network OR the VPN is connected
>
> Hope this helps

That's pretty sweet.  Was thinking of similiar by pinging something and
if it couldn't resolve the name it would try and VPN in because I know a
lot of places I go tend to use the same internal network addresses and
potentially get a false positive, but honestly that would work as I have
a few IP's that no one I know would really have.

Definitely going to leverage that script, thanks so much!