Hi @seekasoul, apologies for the delay

I updated the bcm code under the OLED driver to account for changes
under Pi4

Oddly I've ran on several devices without issue prior to modification
and my test bench Pi4 continues to work - no problems

However, running on a Pi3 with a 0.96" screen I'm now seeing problems,
the display is shifted to the left exactly half, unusable!

so rather than a full replacement I'm stepping through each change until
I see a break.  This is a bit of a long haul as not only did Adafruit
freeze at a version of the library code several versions back but they
also made changes and diverged away from the original source.

So, slow going ... please bear with me

hopefully "normal service will be returned as soon as possible", as
normal as these times can be that is ...

As of 03/23/2020

*Total Tracks: 144,246
Total Albums: 13,157
Total Artists: 17,787