prabbit wrote:
> I just built a RPi with a 7" touchscreen. I have pCP 6.0.0 installed and
> running. Everything appears to be working fine except Custom Clock. No
> styles are loading, none can be fetched.
>
> I have Custom Clock Helper 2.11.94 installed. However, the Custom Clock
> applet on pCP/Jivelite is 1.01.004. What is the recommended method for
> updating the Custom Clock applet?
>
> Although I have been using Squeezebox for 13 years now I have never used
> a Touch or Radio, only the Classics or squeezelite. I've never had to
> work with Custom Clock before. The whole experience is a bit different
> for me.

1) Have you used Custom Clock Helper to save some styles? I like to pick
one form the list, change the name and any relevant settings, and Apply.
Then the Custom Clock settings should see the saved style.
2) Don't forget to use the piCorePlayer UI to save your setup to the SD
card!
3) Once Custom Clock on the pCP is displaying a custom clock style, it
seems that any changes applied to that style via Custom Clock Helper's
web UI take effect very quickly, no pCP action needed.

owner of the stuff at https://tuxreborn.netlify.app/
(which used to reside at www.tux.org/~peterw/)
Note: The best way to reach me is email or PM, as I don't spend much
time on the forums.
*Free plugins:* AllQuiet Auto Dim/AutoDisplay BlankSaver ContextMenu
DenonSerial
FuzzyTime KidsPlay KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket
SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock