Hello,

I have a pCP with Jivelite and Joggler skin running on a 5'' screen. The
main control interface is based on buttons and rotary encoders. It works
pretty well but I would like to improve the usability a bit.

When a radio station is selected or the device is not touched for some
seconds the "Now playing" windows gets activate, as expected. However,
when I want to select another station or return to the Jivelite menu
window I have to push the back/left button first to exit from Now
playing and to activate the menu. On the active menu I can navigate by
up/down controls as usual. The up/down commands have no effect on the
Now playing window now.

I would like Jivelite automatically exit from Now playing screen also
when up/down command is received. The need of an extra command to exit
from the Now playing screen is not comfortable IMO. Furthermore, the
internetradio devices I know works on the same way I propose.
Technically it could be implemented by mapping up/down key events to
back/left/escape event when the Now Playing windows is the active one.

I am not sure if it has to be modified in the Joggler skin or in
Jivelite.