I have a Bose Soundlink Mini II BT speaker that I use in my kitchen.
Normally it is paired with one of the RPiZeroW's that I have running
half of my Living Room speaker systems. (Closest one) I also have it
paired with my Family Room system and it will switch between connections
when I move it out of range of the Living Room or press the BT pairing
button on the speaker. The speaker just shows up in the LMS player list
and stays synced pretty well. It works well enough to stay connected to
the Family Room even when I go to the basement.

Current:
Windows 10 - LMS Server 7.9.3 8TB RAID 10 Media Drive
Office - Windows 10 - Squeezelite-X
Living Room - 2x RPiZeroW w/ Allo MiniBoss each running a Logitech Z623
System
Family Room (TV) - 1X RPi3B+ HDMI to Denon Surround Receiver 7.2 System
Bedroom 1x RPiZeroW with HiFiBerry MiniAmp to 2X POLK OWM3's

All running piCorePlayer 6.1.0 and synchronized.

Building
Pi Boombox - RPi4B w/ HiFiBerry DAC+