I've posted previously in the pCP 7.0.0 announce thread ('#374'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?113512-ANNOUNCE-piCorePlayer-7-0-0&p=1004413&viewfull=1#post1004413)
and '#375'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?113512-ANNOUNCE-piCorePlayer-7-0-0&p=1004418&viewfull=1#post1004418),
but I guess my issue got drowned out in the traffic.

- I've recently updated in-situ from pCP 6.
- Since then, my pCP has lost network connectivity twice.
- This is a WiFi, but the pCP and the router are in the same room, so
  the signal strength is 100 %
- I'm not sure if it is coincidence, but it seems to happen
  (sometimes) when initiating play from the "off" state of Squeezelite.
- Connecting an ethernet cable did not restore network connectivity.
  Either I disabled it (is that possible?) or the network stack crashed
  completly.
- Jivelite (and presumably Squeezelite) are still running.
- Connecting a USB keyboard apparently did nothing (i.e. no LEDs on
  the keyboard lit up, I couldn't switch consoles, though I may have
  misremembered the keystrokes).

Now for my questions:

- Has something like this been reported before?
- Anything I should look for specifically?
- Is there a way to store the log files across a reboot from Jivelite?