paul- wrote:
> Just run the "Patch Update" to download the new pages....

After Imdid the backup, I took the image and flashed it with
„Raspberry Pi Imager“ onto a faster and sadly bigger (before
8GB, now 16GB) USB stick and it worked out of the box. I only had to set
the waitusb time to 4 instead of 12 before because the new stick is
faster.
So everything fine now!

Thank you for the great work!

pi4 4gb picoreplayer with lms and squeezelite for usb inside an argon
one case
pi3b+ (7\" display, hifiberry dac+ pro) picoreplayer with
squeezlite/jivelite for hifiberry and bluetooth headphone inside a
smartipi touch case
two airport express
ikea symfonisk