Howard Passman wrote:
> I hate to ask, but have you checked your power supply?  I have two
> server/players running all the time at home and one running in the car
> that gets the power pulled every time I shut the car off. All three run
> great. Using pi4, piCorePlayer 7.0.1, the current JiveLite and LMS
> 8.1.2 - 1613284909
>
> Howard

In my case it's definitely not a undervoltage issue. The Pi and the
USB-Hub are powered by a 10 Amp switching power supply, while the Allo
Digione and the Khadas Toneboard DAC are powered by a seperate linear
power supply.

Yesterday, surprisingly, I had no crash, but after the next crash I will
show here parts of a log file. I have to tell, that there also a
Squeezebox Radio in another room which was synchronized with Squeezelite
on the Pi. I stopped the synchronization and perhaps this could also
have an effect on the stability of squeezelite on the piCorePlayer???

Besides that, the Squeezebox Radio is a crazy thing, which shows strange
behaviour all the time, especially in connection with the wake up alarm
and also the display of current radio stations, but this is a topic for
another part of this forum.

Raspberry Pi 4B 2GB, Pimoroni On/Off Shim, Allo DigiOne, Khadas Tone
Board, Waveshare 5" Capacitive Touch Screen, Exsys USB 3.1 Hub all
together in one HTPC