diode84 wrote:
> Hello
> Is anyone using an IR remote control with pCP7. I ask as I had it
> running in the past, not sure if it was pCP6, but cannot get any joy
> with pCP7 today.
> The IR transistor is working and connected to +5, 0, and GPIO 22.
> If I clear default keytable (sudo ir-keytable -p -all), then test output
> (sudo ir-keytable -t) there is nothing. The IR sensor is pulsing on a
> oscilloscope
> so is working
> Has anyone any ideas the cause of the problem.
> Thanks
> diode84

I'm using a justboom IR remote with pcp 7 64bit.

To clear the keytable the command should be (sudo ir-keytable -p all -c)
typo?

Then check the output from (sudo ir-keytable -t) again.

Also check the IR values in pcp.cfg  (grep ^IR
/usr/local/etc/pcp/pcp.cfg).  I've seen the IR_GPIO_IN value reset to
default after reinstalling the ir extensions.  I'm using the default
25.

    IR_LIRC="no"
  IR_KEYTABLES="yes"
  IR_GPIO_IN="25"
  IR_GPIO_OUT=""
  IR_DEVICE="lirc0"
  IR_CONFIG=""

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *2*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.