My install script for ngrok on pCP has the following 3 lines in it to
add entries /opt/bootlocal.sh:

  sed -i '/^\/bin\/sh \/home\/tc\/ngrok/d' /opt/bootlocal.sh
  sed -i '3 a/bin/sh /home/tc/ngrok_startup.sh &' /opt/bootlocal.sh
  sed -i '4 a' /opt/bootlocal.sh
--------------------

When I run it as user tc on a fresh pCP install, it runs without error.
However, a user complained of doing exactly that and getting

    sed: can't create temp file '/opt/bootlocal.shTrE956': Permission denied
  sed: can't create temp file '/opt/bootlocal.shvBxhbd': Permission denied
  sed: can't create temp file '/opt/bootlocal.shgw4bzf': Permission denied

Any idea why there might be a permissions issue? The setup.sh script
itself in /home/tc runs just fine otherwise, so the permissions issue
seems to be just on the /opt location. Might that differ from install to
install?