mr-b wrote:
> After 26d of working fine, my time display has just locked up.
>
> Cron has this:
>
> 30 2 5,21 * * pkill -x /opt/jivelite/bin/jivelite
>
> Any suggestions for diagnosis/remedy before I reboot it?

FWIW, the cron job restarting jivelite has also proved insufficient for
me -- several days ago my screen froze so I enabled the scheduled reboot
tweak, set to do so once a week. IIRC, when my screen froze most
recently the PcP was still responsive enough that I could use the web
interface to reboot it. I haven't tried setting up anything like remote
syslog so I don't know if the watchdog timer has ever kicked in for
real; as far as I know, it's just the Jive UI that's getting messed up,
and it has not been frequent enough to motivate me to investigate
further. I do kinda wish I'd SSHed in the other day and at least looked
around some before rebooting. Oh, well.

owner of the stuff at https://tuxreborn.netlify.app/
(which used to reside at www.tux.org/~peterw/)
Note: The best way to reach me is email or PM, as I don't spend much
time on the forums.
*Free plugins:* AllQuiet Auto Dim/AutoDisplay BlankSaver ContextMenu
DenonSerial
FuzzyTime KidsPlay KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket
SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock