jfo wrote:
> In addition to the same file properties, I also use the 0775 code, so it
> may not be related to your issue. I'm not sure if it would make a
> difference, but have you tried mapping the usb drive in Windows file
> explorer?

Mapping the USB drive may not help, I have the USB SSD drive with my
music files mapped to S: I cannot delete the backups from windows file
explorer or WinSCP, file code used is 0666.

No problem deleting backups when written/stored on my WD MyCloud.

34459

|Filename: delete.jpg                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34459|

*Server - LMS 8.2.0 *Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP v7.0.1 - 75K library,
playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi3B/pCP 7.0.1/pi screen/AlloBoss DAC HAT/Ruark MR1 Mk2
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Pi3B/pCP/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8
*Garage* - DAC32 > Edifier speakers

*Spares* - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi