--------------------

> Which indeed allows to open a secure shell via PuTTY and use
> 'vcgencmd' w/o elevate explicit every time. But at the end the outcome
> (from the developer) was:
>
> -
RasPi Check just executes a command via SSH, PuTTy opens an
> interactive shell. Probably thats why aliasing has no effect, because
> ~/.profile isnt evaluated in the first place.
> But it was worth a try.
>
> So right now I only see one solution to your problem: Try to convince
> PiCore folks to allow vcgencmd execution without sudo elevation (like
> all other Pi distros I know do it).
> Implementing some workarounds in RasPi Check app is not a good way to
> go forward here, sorry.
>
> I'm not closing the issue again, so maybe some other PiCore users find
> a proper solution or workaround on the side of PiCore and share it
> here. -
>
> So, do maybe someone (@ralphy ?) has direct contact to the PiCore guys
> and may it from your point worth to rise up an 'feature request'Would be
> nice. I'm in the same boat looking for a easy way to look at
temp, reboot or shutdown pcp pi.

*SqueezeBoxes:* 1x Transporter (Living room) 1x SB2 (shed), 1x Radio
(Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x
piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch
(Study 2), few spare unit's (SB2, SB3, Boom, Touch)
*Server:* LMS on Pi3B+ 8.1.2 on PcP 7.0.1
*Network:* Draytek, Netgear Smart Switch 24p, Ubiquiti PoE, 3x Ubiquity