tamanaco wrote:
> It's been a over week since I asked the questions above, but I didn't
> get any replies. Maybe I was barking up the wrong tree. Could someone
> point me to the appropriate thread or link where questions related to
> installing + configuring LMS on Docker, installing and configuring
> MusicIP on Docker and how to properly update LMS on Docker questions
> might be answered... Thanks.

It's probably best for visibility if you break up your questions into
separate posts with clearly defined subjects.

Setting up LMS in docker and moving over an existing configuration would
be pertinent to this thread, but Michael might have missed it (or he's
on vacation or something). (MusicIP should be a separate post.)

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk