Greg Erskine wrote:
> Fingers crossed it is only temporary. I have been lots of upgrades today
> with no errors.

Well, tried to download the respective file via web browser on a windows
computer in my home network, it worked. I have no idea whether it should
be different in the case of pCP running on a RPi 3b+.... checked my
router and the firewall settings, all traffic is allowed. This machine I
am trying to update only runs LMS server, and squeezelite is disabled.
The file system partition size is 2000MB.
Ah, an also have this
35225

|Filename: Screenshot 2021-07-14 170222.jpg                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35225|