psketch wrote:
> pcp does have rsync.tcz extension available (from the Main
> Page/Extensions/Available).  That's likely what you want I think.  Then
> you could add a cron job as a user command on the Tweaks page to
> schedule the rsync.

So I read a bit about rsync. And it doesn't seem very difficult.
But when I try to set it up I just can't get it to work.

I can't find anywhere to test-run command lines from the pCP webpage. Is
there such a place?
So I wanted to SSH to it from my PC to do trial and error. But the login
tc/piCore doesn't work. Is there any other login that should work?

So I took the shabang over to my monitor and started using User Command
#1 and rebooting over and over.

For test purposes I stuck in a thumbdrive to not mess with all my
existing data.
I have mounted and SMB-shared the drives and confirmed that I have
access to them.

I have tried lines along these:
rsync -a /mnt/Data/Media/Music/Aura /mnt/stick
and  rsync -a /Data/Media/Music/Aqua/ /stick/

And I constantly get an error like: Creating static footer... rsync:
change_dir "/Data/Media/Music/Aura" failed: No such file or directory
(2)

I have also tried just syncing a single file in the root of /data with
the same result.

I hope someone can help me along. It is pretty weird to have worked in
IT for over 20 years and still be so helpless in something so seemingly
simple.

BR Mogens

2 Radios (1 battery), 2 Controllers, 2 Receivers, SqueezeCommander,
OrangeSqueeze and SqueezePlayer on  Samsung Galaxy Nexus.