d6jg wrote:
> I’m looking for something that can be safely put in a pocket so I can
> walk around the house with headphones.

Not an answer to your question, and I am not trying to be a wise guy
:p:). I recently started doing this. Since my phone is already in my
pocket anyway, I am using squeezeplayer (android) and a pair of ibuds my
sister gave me. I am not at all familiar with how the phone and buds
address "signal integrity/audio quality", but it doesn't sound bad.

One thing I found it great for is listening to podcasts when you are in
and out of rooms, stepping outside, etc. no reason to pause/resume all
the time.

Jim