paul- wrote:
> I don't think there is a way to affect that display.  Perhaps post some
> screenshots in the LMS forum.

Yes, I think so too. The Display has a 1280 x 400 resolution and I got
it working perfekt under pcp 7.0. It took me a lot of time to change all
lines in Grid and in JogglerSkin. I even adjusted all icons to have a
perfect view.

35471

The only menu I didn't get working is the search menu. I don't know, how
to change the dimensions of the virtual keybord.

Today I had some additional tests with pcp 8.0 and got it working with a
pi2B+ and a normal display (800x480). But even here there were some
blackscreens after changing the skin. Now the installation runs without
issues.

It is no problem with the tricky display and pcp 8.0 - I use 7.0 and I'm
very satisfied with this display and above all, with the perfect player
piCore.

Thanks a lot for help!!!

|Filename: now_playing - small.jpg                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35471|