Man in a van wrote:
> @CASSIO299
>
> If this was my problem I would first try another OS to confirm if the
> card was working.
>
> If you are happy with trying this route, and with the command line, I
> suggest you download the Raspberry PI OS Buster Lite image
> This is a headless OS, so you need to connect by SSH (if you use the
> raspberry foundation image maker tool, this can be preconfigured)
>
> Update the image (sudo apt update && sudo apt full-upgrade -y; sudo
> reboot)
>
> Install squeezelite (sudo apt install squeezelite)
>
> Edit the /boot/config.txt file (sudo nano /boot/config.txt) to add the
> overlay and comment out the onboard audio, save, exit and reboot
>
> This will require a bit of research on your part
> Let me know if you need any help
>
> Or you could use the download available at
>
> https://github.com/Audio-Injector/stereo-and-zero
>
> to confirm if the card is working.
>
> Their github info is a little behind, but if it works on another OS (I'm
> thing the raspberry pi os lite, here)  the dmseg from that will maybe
> help the pCP team
>
> ronnie

Hi Thankyou for your answer

I did try to instal rasbian and Squeezelite and I couldn't get it to
work either. As they both use Squeezelite I did not think that mi
soundcard could be the problem. The text method in the GitHub link looks
very troublesome well at least I think that some instructions are
missing...  So I have giving up and will look for some other soundcards.
But thanks for you answer.