Hi everyone,

Re-did the card flash and install of pCP 8.0, with bluetooth enabled.
Same issue: pairing looks ok from th eiphone, bu tno sound comes out of
the DAC.
I did select USB audio and sound does come out fine from squeezelite on
the same pi.

Also tried to pair my macbook, pairing looks ok but no sound neither.
Devices are standing 1m away from each other.

I see the pCP in both iPhone and MacBook bluetooth menus, and both
devices are listed in the pCP bluetooth page (section "Currently Paired
Devices") as players.

So I don't know how to make that work...
Had it working at my dad's a few months ago and it looked easy! there
must be something I forgot...
Is there a checklist somewhere?

Cheers,

Charles

Linvincible wrote:
> Hello dear community,
>
> second install of a pcP for Bluetooth receiver purpose, with no better
> success than the first time.
>
> Context: I want to listen to the sound of music or videos played on my
> iPhone through my stereo system, thanks to bluetooth link.
>
> pcP 8.0 used, checked for updates and patches (none found)
> squeezelite stopped
> bluetooth installed and iPhone paired as player
> shareport running
>
> pcP selectable as speaker in the iPhone, but no sound comes out.
> DAC sometimes believes it's receiving a 48kHz signal, sometimes doesn't
> display any sample rate meaning it's not receiving a signal.
>
> Tried to disable the USB-FSM driver, changed USB port, rebooted the
> devices in every order possible... Still nothing.
>
> Is there something coming to your wise minds to get it working?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Charles

Main system: Syno 415+ -> Roon server on Intel NUC -> Bricasti M1 DAC ->
Karan KAL reference mkIII-> 2x Karan KAM 900 -> Usher BE20 DMD. All
powered from PS Audio P10.
Office system: Syno 415+ -> Roon server on Intel NUC -> Raspberry pi
with Rooopi -> Burson Audio Conductor V2+ -> Hifiman Edition X
Remote system: LMS on Syno 415+ -> piCorePlayer with Audiophonics DAC ->
Monitor Audio Silver 100