Looking at this a bit further.  You will need to compile the dtbo file
for the square display yourself.   You can add the extension dtc.tcz to
get the device tree compiler.

It also appears that the square has several hardware revision levels,
and they are connected to different GPIO.

I would checkout the readme on the pimoroni github.
https://github.com/pimoroni/hyperpixel4

Checkout the square branch that matches your board and what pi you have.
And build the stuff you need.   It appears that if you have a 2021
Square display, and putting it on a pi4, then you dont need the init
program.

One word of caution, I'm not sure there is a skin in jivelite that will
work nicely with a 720x720 screen.   But that's a different problem.

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer