carsten_h wrote:
> The part with the buttons is not really what I like. :-)

I agree - the button locations do create a problem for case designers.
I see that there are several case designs at the above Thingiverse link
that simply leave the full face of the Pirate Audio board exposed - they
look quite good in my opinion, since the Pirate boards are screen
printed as though they are intended to be visible.  That approach works
particularly well for the version that has an integrated speaker.

There's one design that's just caught my eye - it's a replacement lid
for the 'official' zero case which leaves the full face exposed:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4884769

Now if Pimoroni could just start selling a professionally moulded
version of such a lid.....