reptilo wrote:
> When I put
> ALSA volume control = Card 1 Or even Card 0
> I have BT sound output but Squeezelite don't want to turn on even with a
> reboot.
> I don't understand what is wrong in my parameters.

Alsa volume control should be blank.   The fact that it works when
squeezelite is stopped proves that squeezelite is holding onto the audio
hardware.   The -C option must be set.  5 seconds will suffice.  When
bluetooth is installed, that value is automatically set, so you must
have removed it somewhere along the line.

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer