--------------------
--------------------

> Is there a way for me to set the server name?

HOSTNAME is set at line 30 in the script using the hostname command.
The value returned can be changed at the top of the tweaks tab but it's
system wide.

Note that this is not the name used for the squeezelite playername.
That's set in the squeezelite settings tab.

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *2*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.