ralphy wrote:
> Yes, it's in the repository.
>
> However, if you did an institue upgrade of pcp then jivelite does not
> get updated as part of the process.  You need to manually upgrade
> jivelite from the tweaks tab in the webgui.
Yes I normally do in situ upgrades.

The update page says "Additional extensions (ie. Jivelite, Shairport)
may need to be reloaded." and I'd guessed that extensions would be
reloaded anyway after a reboot after a pcp upgrade.
Are you saying that some/all extensions need to be manually *updated*
after an in situ upgrade (via the "Patch Update" button)? Is this a
commonly known "feature" ?

I checked the Installed extensions and saw pcp-jivelite but couldn't
spot any version info to check.