rgdawson wrote:
> As far as Squeezelite-X is concerned, it should be exactly the same as
> running squeezelite by itself, since that is all SLX is doing.  SLX runs
> the latest version of squeezelite, currently v1.9.9-1392.  Have you
> tested various output device settings, and in your testing (comparing
> squeezelite and Squeezelite-X) were they set the same?
>
> R Greg Dawson

I discovered the glitches in May/June 2021 and all Squeezelite-X
versions/updates I used since that date.
I only use default output settings, both on Squeezelite-X and all
piCorePlayer versions (and Hifiberry OS) I tested with. I can probably
compare the (default) Squeezelite-X output settings with piCorePlayer,
but I don't think it is the right direction in search for the root cause
however.

(I can provide example files I useful).

*Living Room:* RPI2+HifiBerry DAC+ Pro & piCorePlayer
*Attic:* RPI2+HifiBerry DAC+ RCA & piCorePlayer
*Other rooms:* 6x SB Radio
*LMS*: Version 8.2.0 on Xubuntu 21.10