wondroushippo wrote:
> It seems like based on my searching that nobody has tried it, but figure
> I'd ask here: has anyone configured the Argon One IR remote in the Argon
> One case to work with pCP? I've found instructions on how to install the
> scripts (can't link due to being a newbie), and link to the info for the
> IR receiver but actually getting the remote working in pCP seems to be
> another step entirely where I'm getting lost.

Dosent look so hard, The TSOP IR Receiver when installed will be
connected to GPIO23 According to this article
https://forums.raspberrypi.com/viewtopic.php?t=286230

You do not need any scripts just set the correct GPIO in the WEB GUI

To control Jivelite you need to create and upload a
linux-kernel-IR-remote-keytable

https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?110640-Howto-create-a-linux-kernel-IR-remote-keytable-for-Jivelite-on-piCorePlayer-5&p=942525&viewfull=1#post942525

https://github.com/ralph-irving/tcz-lirc/blob/master/jivekeys.csv

Jeff