Grumpy Bob wrote:
> That said, I am using the earlier model of those headphones (the PX)
> with onboard BT from LMS and player running on a Pi Zero2 (and most of
> my flies are flac) and I'm quite happy with the sound quality. I think
> the biggest impact on sound quality it the level of noise cancelling you
> set.

Indeed, I was actually thinking of adding "but lossy doesn't necessarily
imply poor sound quality" to my reply.

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953