Hello,

Just an FYI on the capabilities of the FLIRC and long presses.

I was investigating how the FLIRC can handle a long press. It does, you
can assign one action to single press, and a DIFFERENT action to long
press.

The problem for my use case, is that the long press does not repeat. So
I wanted single press to be JMP_forward, which is next song, and long
press, to seek in song.

You can do a macro, so a long press does more than one seek_fwd, BUT
there seems to be a glitch, after a long press, if you let it up and
then press again, it starts repeating the first action and not the
second long press action.