Paul Webster wrote:
> Yes - bonjour - but in theory not needed with modern versions of Windows
> 10 as seems to be the case for you given that others work.
>
> Another idea … which won’t be right if it worked on same RPi
> and same AP with Raspberry Pi OS … perhaps the UDP broadcast not
> going through the WIFi AP.

Well I might look tomorrow, when I find out what you mean  :confused: :)

But it's a job for another day  :)

ronnie

Ah, just worked out what you mean, yes it works on the same raspberry pi
using the raspberry pi OS. The RPI Imager Tool allows one to
preconfigure the wpa_supplement file (amongst other things).

I'll look up UDP later :p