@ronnie

Not sure if you are joking or serious but I am using tweezers.

I am using the official pi display and the ribbon connector is right
around the sd slot so there is not enough room for fingers.

I am very reluctant to ever disconnect the display ribbon, as the
retainer clip for the ribbon on the display is very fragile.

So need to use tweezers and approach from the side.

I did buy the sd extension and that solves this issue.

Also bought a right angle Ethernet adapter as Ethernet port has the same
issue, no clearance to get fingers there.