bibibi wrote:
> Thanks you very very much Paul it Work perfectly *_BUT_* when i choice
> all album and all songs (490 there) i can't click on songs to read all :
> the song clicking screen is black (i supose there is to many i my poor
> PI3 can't do it ??)
>
> Any idea (to read all restricted songs) ?

Try adding some more criteria to the search - e.g. artist name starts
with "a" or year after 1999.
Make it very restrictive at first just to see if it works.
If it does then perhaps the size was the issue.

> Isn't it be better throught a real play list ?

With a real playlist you would have to remember to add to it when new
tracks are added to your system.
With the Library View or Dynamic Playlists the data is updated
automatically when new tracks are added or old ones removed.

Paul Webster
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, abc
australia and cbc/radio-canada
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin lots more - see
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?115201-announce-radio-now-playing-plugin