On 12 Dec 2007, at 09:11, Brandon Stout wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for a colocation host here in the Salt Lake City (Layton and further north is fine). I've looked at a few places but most are too expensive. The server won't have a lot of traffic so preferably I'd like something under $100 a month.

I've found a couple places that I like the price but I want to see what others would recommend.

Thanks,
Eric

I'm not sure what you mean by colocation, but if you are looking for web hosting, I own Stout Hosting LLC and I can provide hosting on enterprise class server clusters with MySQL 5 or Postgres, and PHP 5 for much less than $100, depending on your needs. Send me an email for details. Send
me your phone number if you'd like a call.

Colocation is when someone takes their own server machine and put it in a hosting data center and uses the data centers' internet connection, power backup, etc.