I'm glad I'm not the only one. My home internet went out about 10:30pm last night when I was wanting to do an update and check in. When my internet was still out at 11:30pm, I gave up greatly frustrated, so I am glad to hear that today affords the opportunity to finish.

Gary

Eric Dalquist wrote:
Since this isn't going to be the default skin that is fine, I'm still a bit behind in getting fixes merged in so I probably won't get to cutting the RC until tomorrow morning. Just watch this list for the announcement of the code freeze while I'm getting the release cut.

-Eric

Matt Polizzotti wrote:
All,
As of right now, the additional 'new' skin and options drop-down menu are not complete enough to check in. I feel confident that I can complete these today. Unfortunately, I did not have enough time to complete these tasks to a decent level of quality over the weekend. Regardless of this, I intend to move forward and donate these pieces at some point today. Is there any chance that these pieces can still be added to the 'new' release if checked in late?

Thanks,
Matt

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: