Hi All,
        I add respawn to end of phone-main job file. But when I kill it by
"kill -9 pidof phone-main" or I make a segfault in phone-main intentionally.
Phone-main can't respawn automatically.
Phone-main is a daemon. (it use daemon(0, 0) inside)

Any idea for it??
----------------file content of
/etc/event.d/phone-main------------------------
start on boot-phase phone-manager-up

# Run phone main as ume and pass the needed environment variables
exec su -l ume -c "/usr/bin/start-phone-main $DISPLAY $GTK2_RC_FILES $LANG
$XDG_SESSION_COOKIE"
respawn

----------------file content of
/usr/bin/start-phone-main------------------------
#!/bin/sh

export DISPLAY=$1
export GTK2_RC_FILES=$2
export LANG=$3
export XDG_SESSION_COOKIE=$4

/usr/bin/phone-main

This message may contain information which is private, privileged or
confidential of Compal Electronics, Inc.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this message, please notify the sender and destroy/delete the message. Any
in reliance upon this information, by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.