Scott James Remnant wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> As to the work on changes to Upstart, the first and most important thing
> you could do to help is to comment and discuss on my plans.  Go watch
> the video of the FOSDEM talk I gave earlier this year:
>
> http://ftp.heanet.ie/mirrors/fosdem-video/2009/maintracks/upstart.xvid.avi
>
> From that, it should start to become obvious how to modify the code -
> and we can split that work up if people are willing.

If we're going to do that, it'd be nice to firm up what's in the video a
little. Get rid of some of the "upstart will do this... maybe" bits and make
sure the behaviour is consistently an exhaustively specified (questions of the
format "hmm... what /should/ that do?" should be asked /before/ the code is
written this time :). I can help here a little, seeing as how exhaustive is my
middle name :)

Other than that I'm sold.

--CJD