Hello,

I am using upstart extensively.

There is default job, which is emitting upstart events from udev events. I want to discard events for specific INTERFACE names(with glob mask), something like this: and ! INTERFACE ~= "veth*". I don't want upstart emitting events when there is new device with name veth*(for example: vethd76b953)

Reason to do this: we are using docker with watchdog for containers. And if there is container which is constantly stopped and turning on again -> server goes down with multiple /proc/self/fd9 processes.

Can someone help me with this or point me to some documentation?