Marc Weber wrote:
   I feel the lib/ur/*.urs files should contain a little bit more
   documentation.

   Eg there is incl.urs - and I still have no idea what it is about at all.
   Everybody knows what option.urs is about. But what does mem.urs contain?

Heh, I had forgotten that [Incl] and [Mem] were in there. It would probably be most sensible to delete them or move them to the Meta library I'm planning. :)

In case it's interesting, [Incl] is implementing a record inclusion predicate, while [Mem] is implementing a record membership predicate.

   Having short names is fine. I'd still appreciate having a short
   description such as

   (* option.urs: This file contains additional functions supporting the
      option type which either holds a value or doesn't *)

   Then you get an idea about wheter you want to learn more about that code
   or not immediately.

A reasonable request.  How about opening a Mantis bug for it?

Has anyone already written kind of hash / map ?

You get this automatically via SQL, but you probably mean something implemented entirely within Ur, in which case I don't know of anything written yet.