Dear wonderful NECC members,

  Wa Sas and I went to Cupumanik today right after Wednesday meeting at
  Nilem 5/2,and (alhamdulillah) we met Ian Campbell from The University  of
Sydney.He is actually Kang Hawe's guest and we became good friends  in no time
.Ian said he was new in Bandung and so I took him home after  a short meeting
at Kang Hawe's place. On the way home he said he'd love  to meet all the NECC
members Friday - June 28/07 at 9.30 AM .
  Well,this is,just a short notice to let you all know that this Friday
(06/28/07) we are going to have an Australian guest speaker,and I do  hope that
we'll have a bigger gathering this Friday. So let's get  together and have a
great day in Bubat .
  Looking forward to seeing you.

  Regards
  Misan .