Dear all wonderful English members,

  Just to let you all know that as of today (Sunday, 07/08/2007), our
  Nilem5/2EnglishConversationClub (a ngadu-bako club) will always be
held every Wednesday from 10.oo AM until........., and Sunday
  (starting 07/15/2007) from 3.30 PM until 5.30 PM (or before Maghrib
  prayer) at the same location (Nilem 5/2 - Bubat - Bandung).
  We believe that we'll have more members (we hope) on Sundays since
  the members and members-to-be would not mind sacrificing some of
  their precious family time coming to our English gathering for the improvement
  of the speaking ability. Let's give it a big shot, and let's get together.
  Looking forward to seeing you there .

  Regards
  A M.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.