On Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 01:12:38PM +0000, Andrew Blyth wrote:
> Dear All
>
> Connect to Windows 10 I have a Flyswatter2 and a STM32F4VE development
> board. I have tested both devices with OpenOCD and I know that they
> are both work and that I can access the JTAG bus. My problem is that
> when I try to use urjtag I get an error message
>
> jtag> cable flyswatter vid=0x0403 pid=0x6010
> Connected to libftdi driver.
> jtag> detect
> warning: TDO seems to be stuck at 1
> jtag> cable flyswatter vid=0x0403 pid=0x6010 interface=0
> Connected to libftdi driver.
> jtag> detect
> warning: TDO seems to be stuck at 1
> jtag> cable flyswatter vid=0x0403 pid=0x6010 interface=1
> Connected to libftdi driver.
> jtag> detect
> warning: TDO seems to be stuck at 1
> jtag>
>
> Thoughts comments and suggest on how to fix this most welcome

Things I would like to known:

* How "standard" are FTDI JTAG devices?  [0]
* How much "Windows security" is involved?  [1]
* Which version of Urjtag is being used?  [2]

Groeten
Geert Stappers

[0] https://ftdichip.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/DS_FT232R.pdf shows 12 I/O
pins
[1] and which "security options" have been (effective) disabled?
[2] The Urjtag community agrees that somebody else should do the Windows
    build. The Urjtag community agrees on breaking that agreement, so
    please step forward  brave volenteer.
--
Silence is hard to parse